Sunday, August 06, 2006

Trust



In Galatians 2:20 it says, I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ lives in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

I see this being all part of the chief corner stone our brother Peter talks about in his letters, a very tongue and grove connecting with what Paul is saying here.

I wonder as I wonder in this journey with Father, is it a thing of, ‘I’m trying to trust you Lord, or Lord, I’m trusting you, or, wow, He is teaching me to trust Him?’
Maybe the truth is as follows, and I do not see this simply being semantics but the difference between being ‘like vs as’.

If in fact we’re living by His faith, then maybe it is, Lord you are my trust! Maybe it is God the Holy Spirit wanting to reveal (make known) the Trust Worthy One??

I do not see this simply being a matter of using the right-correct words vs the wrong ones, but much more to the point of it being a growing revelation of my All in All now present Lord and Elder Brother Jesus Christ. The trust worthy One.
Perhaps this could save me from trying to arrive at this place-destination of trust-trusting? Maybe it is meant to be a journey whereby I can grow in the true knowledge of Him, the trust worthy one?

I simply want to know the Truth, not opinions, not even mine-why? Jesus said if you continue to follow me, you will know the Truth, and the Truth will set you free!! Free from what I ask? Maybe a whole lot of lies still based upon exerting our fleshly efforts to be ‘like’ Him.

Rich

No comments: