Monday, June 27, 2005

It's All His Gig


"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain"

It's interesting seeing how those who have been so bound under law/rule doing have come to see grace much like this quote from the Wizard of Oz.

Meaning, it does not matter at all how much of an ass hole I can be at times, bottom line, It's a done deal, it's all His gig, just rest, or whatever else one likes to mix in there with no sense of having to address behaviour that does not flow out of Him being my life.
Meaning, just maybe my soul needs to partake of the same salvation my spirit has? Of course if one perceives they are crazy-glued to the permanent ON position, this much ado about nothing.

Like a husband or father, though he is a "Christian", flies off in a tirade, fit, at his kids or wife, and then excuses himself by saying, I'm totally accepted in Him. Too bad you just got slimed by my flesh, but hey, I'm forgiven.
Pay no attention to that outburst, I'm not responsible for that anymore.
Why, because I'm in Christ.
Hummmmm?

Rich

No comments: