Wednesday, September 08, 2010

It’s Not About Being Right



One of the most liberating things as an inner and out working expression of learning to live loved is, that I do not have to have anyone agree with what I think or say.
To quote an old fast food chain motto, “Different is good” in living and thinking out loud, not necessarily better than.
It is no longer living with the mind set of, “what if I get it wrong” but knowing I am unconditionally loved whether I get it right or wrong! My stability and security is becoming more and more of a fixed yet malleable growing and expanding reality rooted in the certainty of the Father’s stubborn love for me that refuses to let go.

The much needed continued transformation and the renewing of our minds is either a marvellous out working of living loved or something we end up once again striving for, and back to, what if I get it wrong.

Rich

1 comment:

foretastes said...

Are you sure about that?

:-)