Monday, November 10, 2008

Hidden With Christ

The caption under this picture reads as following; "A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him to find her."
This spoke powerfully to me of Him hiding as it were Himself, not from me but for me, to seek Him with all that is within me!

"I remind every follower of Jesus that discipleship means nothing less than being ready to obey Christ as unconditionally as the first disciples. Only he who believes is obedient, and only he who is obedient believes. Never confuse success in ministry or knowledge of the Bible or mastery of Christian principles and ideas with Holiness and authentic discipleship. They may well be the corruption of discipleship if your life is not hidden with Christ in God."

Rich

No comments: