Monday, September 28, 2009

Achilles Heel


I love this saying, but the first time I heard it I said, what the heck! “There never was a you, you.”
From my understanding the first man, Adam (and Eve) were never created with a (human) nature, I know, I can hear the hair pulling, teeth grinding already, but please just hold onto your underwear from getting all knotted in a bunch. There, take a deep breath, isn’t that much better, whew?

I see the two trees pointed out by God, placed in the middle of the Garden, the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, pointing to a reality so much larger than just eating or not eating of its fruit. Each of these trees represented an nature, one being the very nature of God, the ‘zoe’ life that is much more than what Adam had, as all created things became alive by having what I will call the ‘life-spark’ in them, but in man’s (Adam’s) case, when God breathed the breath of life into Adam, he according to scripture became a ‘living-soul’, having what I will call, ‘life on loan.’
He, man, was of the highest order of all that God had created, making man in His likeness and image.
Before going any further I need to say this, it is a necessity to ask God the Father to bring revelation to our understanding of our composition, how we were formed, put together, and believe it or not, he is only to obliging. It is with this revelation coming from him that we gain true understanding and needed insight of the Mystery our brother Paul was delivered, Christ in you the hope of glory.

In the act of defiance (it was a mere defect in man) man died, “IN the day you eat of the fruit you shall surely die, speaking of the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.
What filled man was a ‘death-life,’ yes I realize this is an dissident sounding set up, but it was just that. It was the father of lies and religion, Satan disguised as the serpent who entered man, the sinner from the beginning, he took up residence in man as man, ergo, there never was a you, you!
We were designed to be governed by having to have a nature, not just a life-spark, but an actual nature.

The last Adam, the second man Christ Jesus, came to be a life (quickening) giving spirit. Apart from availing ourselves of His grace while its called today, our ‘life on loan’ will be returned back to its source God, when we have taken our last breath, otherwise in availing ourselves of his offer of Life, (he that is joined to the Lord is one spirit) we become eternal with an everlasting indestructible ‘zoe’ life.
There are so many different ways of verbally trying to use the ‘right’ words to describe what I want to say, but none of that will matter at all without His living giving, quickening spirit to breath upon what we see or are trying to say.
Many believe that in our re-birthing it went something like this, God coming in, and Satan going out! According to so many, we are operating with but one nature (and with this I am going to close here with these first thoughts) but that is NOT true. As I said earlier without Father God giving us revelation to our created physiology in the beginning, body, soul and spirit, this will be but a moot point, and believe me so called much wiser wise guys could so easily make spin in my tracks in their sound and founded teaching on us having but one nature.

What a profound delight knowing you Father, and that you have hidden all truth from the wise guys, and yet made it readily available to mere babes.
I will share more of where I want to go with some delightful thoughts still percolating in my heart.

Rich

No comments: