Friday, September 26, 2008

I Didn’t Say It Would Be Easy



“I just said it would be the truth.”



This was the truth being revealed (presented) to Neo by Morpheus in the movie The Matrix, it was so violent, so extreme that it caused him to throw up.

As much as we are convinced we are ready to receive the truth, I really wonder how much of a dream world we unknowingly participate in.
I wonder if it would be all shouting and happy, happy celebrating that we are no longer deluded and kept prisoner to an in the box religious system, only to have revealed to us that within our very physiology in our flesh, lies not only the father of lies, but the father of all religion!
You know the whole deal of escaping Egypt only to sadly discover how much of the very spirit of Egypt was in us.

As long as we are duped into dumbing down to those other voices that unequivocally denounce the believer from having two natures, then get ready for a long and continued hellish ride.
Let me say although this may sound at first like a contradiction, it is not. The believer only has one nature and that is the nature of God the Father, he that is joined to the Lord is one spirit. But in our flesh resides a hidden but very real nature, and that is the nature of the father of lies.
Without this dynamic tension, freedom is but an illusion, there is NO freedom without having a choice to make, moment by moment.

The greatest trick the devil has ever done is to convince the Christian that after being re-born, he is but a moot point, ergo he successfully keeps us believing our fettered institutionalized daze is over!

Father in Jesus name I ask that you would give unto your church the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the true knowledge of your Son Jesus Christ, and that the eyes of our heart would be opened and flooded with light to see and know you, the Truth.

Rich

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rich,
Ahh.....EXCELLLENT post!
I, too, remember immediately after having divorced Religion, Papa so lovingly and Truthfully showing me just how toxic and poisonous Religion is. As He continues to show me the evil in Religion, I causes me to feel deeper disgust for it. Fortunately, I believe this is a good thing, because it causes me to dislike it more-and-more for good reason. It is fully oppossed to our Father of Love, Father/Son/HolySpirit.

Such a great illustration/reminder of how Neo tossed his cookies after Morpheus showed him the incubator of the lies and illusion.

"The believer only has one nature and that is the nature of God the Father, he that is joined to the Lord is one spirit. But in our flesh resides a hidden but very real nature, and that is the nature of the father of lies."

Indeed, because we have God Himself, living within our hearts as the Holy Spirit, we will naturally be sickened by anything that is evil.

"Father in Jesus name I ask that you would give unto your church the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the true knowledge of your Son Jesus Christ, and that the eyes of our heart would be opened and flooded with light to see and know you, the Truth."

Amen!

Blessings,
~Amy :)
http://amyiswalkinginthespirit.blogspot.com

Rich said...

Amy,

"As He continues to show me the evil in Religion, it causes me to feel deeper disgust for it. Fortunately, I believe this is a good thing, because it causes me to dislike it more-and-more for good reason. It is fully opposed to our Father of Love, Father/Son/Holy Spirit."

I liked this very much, thank you Amy!
I totally agree, we are in the process of discovering what truly is evil, not by having to partake of its lies, but as His love for us is intensified, there comes a sharper more distinct knowing, discernment as it were ferreting out what is used as a set up for our being back into bondage!

Papa, you are SO Good!