Sunday, October 12, 2008

Assured and Reassured

Recently while driving from point A to point B I had a flash thought shoot through my mind. I viewed a closed business that has been closed seemingly for ever, at least for most of the 19 years we have lived here. In my mind this scenario unfolded. I was imagining a business man seriously considering going ahead after having purchased this building, totally renovating it and then planning on opening it, but then, according to him, a nagging thought came to the fore front of his thinking. Maybe it might be a good thing to hold on for 6 to 12 months before proceeding any further with going ahead with his plans in lieu of the extremely shaky and unstable financial situation.

Somehow I knew this was not anything more than an illustrated and highlighted picture Father was using to speak into my heart.
What he began to say to me rocked my world, but isn’t that the way that it should be, heck, the God and Father of the Universe longing to engage me, one of His sons in a heart to heart interaction.
Before I go on I want to say even though what I will be sharing here will to some appear to be the soundings, ramblings of an alarmist or extremist, it is neither!

Since the fall/rebellion in the garden, but specifically in the heart of man, sins invasion has infiltrated this entire race called, “human,” not to mention the entire planet.
“All around us we observe a pregnant creation. The difficult times of pain throughout the world are simply birth pangs. But it's not only around us; it's within us. The Spirit of God is arousing us within. We're also feeling the birth pangs. These sterile and barren bodies of ours are yearning for full deliverance. That is why waiting does not diminish us, any more than waiting diminishes a pregnant mother. We are enlarged in the waiting. We, of course, don't see what is enlarging us. But the longer we wait, the larger we become, and the more joyful our expectancy.”

For an instant I became acutely aware of an inner knowing of an impending and foreboding forth coming. I am not an animal, but this must have been as close as anything that could be depicted within certain animals that are able to detect the embryonic vibrations of soon to explode, earth quakes and tsunami’s and other such phenomena.
Within this flash of these thoughts I could see and hear a reasoning that went something like this.

Lord I want you to assure me that by trusting in you, you will keep me from all harm, I want to know that I can count on you to do this so that I can be in control.
Before I finish what I was privy to, this needs to be highlighted in a bold and sober way. I heard Papa say the following, “in the past, in wars, famines, floods, hurricanes and many, many other natural disasters, there have been many who have been killed and many who going through the very same things, have been spared. What is about to unfold in and upon the earth is unlike these previous out of control disasters, there is about to be released something so unimaginable that NO one will go unaffected, or unscathed by this.”

If it ended there, I’m not sure I would be convinced I was hearing from my Papa, but he went on to say this, "as you know, sufficient unto the day are the pressures, evils therein. I am making my heart known to many throughout the earth, and in doing so I have given my assurance, and I will reassure as many times as required or needed within the hearts of my children, of one thing, an establishing in the true knowledge of my total, unconditional, unchanging, never letting go of MY love for them! There will be NO escaping what is soon to be unleashed upon the earth and ONLY the reality of being now in this moment rooted, established in the inner knowing of my committed loved for them will this be their only way of escape."

I urge implore you to turn to Him, the Father of your spirit, and allow Him to examine you to find out whether you are even in the faith as our brother Paul has said. Do not settle for anything less than asking Papa to assure you and reassure you of the complete sufficiency of His love for YOU!
With all my heart I believe stamped into the DNA of our being is a hunger that compels us, those who will simply yield to this inner prompting to know Him the Truth, and to discover that He is well able to completely establish you in the true knowledge of that which will see you through to the end of your course.

Fight the good fight of faith; endure hardness as a good soldier of the cross.


Rich

No comments: